AaGlobal provides translations, interpretation and localisation services to businesses, the Public Sector and private individuals all over the UK. As we continue to grow, the more digitally focused our organisation becomes to drive innovation and flexibility of our services to meet our clients’ demands.
To help our success continue we are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team in Hull where you’ll need to bring relevant experience in customer service and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment in your role as Admin Assistant. This will also be a great opportunity for you to learn and develop new skills that will sharpen your succession within a rapidly growing organisation and team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls from clients and interpreters in a professional and courteous manner as well as direct phone enquiries to the appropriate member of staff
- Work effectively in a team driven environment providing guidance and support to other staff members
- Dealing with emails from the clients and interpreters in a professional and courteous manner, developing positive working relationship in return
- Ability to act on your feet in a variety of situations such as handling client dissatisfaction effectively and professionally
- Managing all aspects of face-to-face interpreting bookings
- Allocating bookings to available interpreters through various means including outbound calls
- Handle requests for information and data
- Data entry ensuring a high level of accuracy
This is a full-time position with days and hours subject to business requirements.
Education, skills and competencies
- Call centre/customer service or office experience
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to learn new software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Capable of handling high call volumes
- Target driven
- Team player
Knowledge of other languages may be an advantage.