20k – 50k p.a. dependent upon experience
Permanent, Full Time
Hull Office – Stonefield House: 16-20 King Edward Street, Hull, HU1 3SS
AA Global is a leading provider of interpreting and translation services to the Public Sector throughout the UK. As a result of continuing expansion of our business, we now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Tender Writer to join our highly successful Public Sector Procurement Department.
AA Global has been expanding and gaining new contracts even through these difficult times of 2020. As we enter 2021, we are looking forward to sustaining the nationwide coverage of our business whilst adding new clients to our ever growing portfolio and ensuring our existing clients continue to receive our renowned excellent standards of service.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual who will not only bring their proven experience and knowledge in the field of Public Sector Tenders but will also aim to become a KEY member of AA Global’s Senior Management Team (SMT).
You will be expected to have:
- Excellent command of English, especially in writing/researching/communication and mathematical skills
- All round knowledge of Public Sector Tender processes from beginning to end
- Proven track record within the Public Sector in a tender writing function such as Bid Coordinator, Bid Writer, Bid Reviewer, Bid Manager, Proposal Writer
- Exceptional attention to detail, even under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Target driven work ethics resulting in highly rewarded remuneration and job satisfaction
- Ability to multitask, prioritise your own workload as well as guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Degree level education and sound knowledge of MS Office software.
In your role you will:
- Monitor all relevant tender portals and proactively prepare for forthcoming opportunities
- Provide Social Value tender support
- Carry out Contract Lifecycle Management
- Acquire PQQs and ITT documentation
- Design, write, edit and check tenders to ensure all necessary information is included
- Cooperate with other departments and members of AA Global SMT to collate all required information and documentation necessary to finalise bids/tenders
- Undertake research and analysis activities in order to ensure all tender information currently utilised by AA Global is up to date and accurate
- Develop and maintain libraries and archives of tender documents
- Arrange and lead SMT meetings to finalise necessary documentation to prepare bids/tenders for submission
- Submit bids/tenders in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow up enquiries/attend presentation meetings/communicate with all levels of commissioning authorities after submission of bids/tenders
- Prepare statistical reports for clients as well as AA Global SMT
- Attend review meetings with clients