Do you speak a foreign language? If so we’d love to discuss an exciting opportunity with you which we believe can bloom into a rewarding career that fits around your daily life.
Here at AA Global Language Services, we provide interpreting and translation services to the public and private sector clients across the UK.
As a freelance language interpreter, you would be providing face-to-face, telephone and video interpreting services to a wide variety of clients like the NHS and Social Services who work with limited English speakers on a regular basis.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible hours allowing you to choose the amount of work you wish to take on and decide the location and setting you wish to be in. You may even wish to work from home using our telephone and video interpreting platform.
- A full induction to the interpreting role and our standards as well as various types of training will be provided.
- A dedicated team providing you with support 24/7.
- Internal resources available to help you develop your skills.
- Access to our Online systems to manage your work.
- Competitive rates of pay.
You will be required to:
- Interpret conversations between two or more speakers either face-to-face or via phone or video chat.
- Work within a variety of sectors ranging from healthcare to civil service.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and provide accurate, unbiased interpretations and always adhere to our Interpreter’s Code of Conduct.
- Be able to deal with unexpected situations in a professional, calm and collected manner.
In order to work with us, you would need:
- Full right to work in the UK.
- To hold a valid DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one with our help.
- To have ongoing access to your emails and the internet.
We look forward to receiving your application!