Salary: £35k – £45k + benefits
AaGlobal provides translations, interpretation and localisation services to businesses, the Public Sector and private individuals all over the UK.
As a successful and leading languages company with over 30 years trading, we are looking to increase our IT department with a dynamic and ambitious individual who will not only bring their proven experience and knowledge in Laravel, cloud and general IT, but will also aim to become a KEY member of the IT team, working closely with the IT Systems Manager and the Operations Director.
The successful candidate will work from our Hull office on an initial onsite basis with a hybrid working after initial probation period is complete.
- PHP Laravel (Minimum 3+ years) up to Laravel 8 PHP 7
- OOP, API’s, MVC
- Amazon AWS S3, EC2
- Experience of working to an Agile methodology using, sprint, scrum, backlog etc.
- A good technical programmer driven and fascinated by users; keen to research, learn, test and iterate every step of the way.
- Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines working at pace and within a changing environment.
- Ability to work within a team and individually on own initiative.
- Experience working on products and services with multiple touchpoints. For example, designing journeys that may begin on mobile and move to the web portal.
- Commercial experience of In-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment.
- Proven experience in working with daily releases and high output of development work.
- Team player happy to collaborate and keep communication streams open with your peers and manager.
- Examples of projects and code worked on prior.
- Build and maintain AaGlobal’s custom built CRM
- Write clean code that is clear and adhere to good programming principles.
- Contribute to project estimations.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work with systems manager and commercial director to understand the initial scope for a new project.
- Understanding of GDRP.
- Machine learning/AI/Chat GPT.
- Algorithmic thinking.
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, TDD, S3 Buckets
- Knowledge of Microsoft365 with fault finding, problem solving abilities.
- Networking TCP/IP, DNS.
- PowerShell, CMD.
- Software/Hardware updates and repairs.
- Windows administration.
- Comprises of 2 interviews.
- 1st Online, informal Teams chat.
- 2nd In person, including Technical test.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,500.00 per year
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Annual bonus/performance bonus
Hybrid working after familiarisation period is over.
Applicants must be able to prove they have the Right to Work in the UK
If you’d like to know more about AaGlobal or apply to express your interest.
then visit www.aaglobal.co.uk
If you have any questions or would like further information about the position, please do not hesitate to contact IT@aaglobal.co.uk